Books and Tools: $500
Start Dates 2021
January 5, 2021
January 19, 2021
February 16, 2021
March 16, 2021
April 13, 2021
May 11, 2021
June 8, 2021
July 6, 2021
August 3, 2021
August 31, 2021
September 28, 2021
October 26, 2021
November 23, 2021
December 7, 2021
600 Clock Hour Manicurist Course
Our comprehensive manicurist program includes manicuring, pedicuring and nail esthetics for men and women. This 18-week course includes classroom demonstration and hands-on client work in our full-service Student Salon (open to the public).
At Baldwin Beauty Schools, we only use top brand beauty supplies for the benefit of our students and our clients, including Creative Nail Design and OPI. All students receive a supply kit which includes high-grade materials and tools.
In addition to the following curriculum basics, all students participate in our Retail Skills and Salon Business courses, which teach sales techniques, career management skills and how to build a steady client base.
Nail School in Austin, TX
If you’re considering a nail school in Austin, TX you’ve come to the right place. Austin is an amazingly vibrant town with lots of young adults enrolled in school and working hard. With nonstop music, activities, and festivals it’s probably the best place in the world to go to school. Get your nail school curriculum completed in Austin, and we’ll help you find a job when you’re done!
- Polish techniques
- Nail art
- Nail enhancements (includes sculptured nails, acrylic tip applications)
- Nail cosmetics
- Body systems
- Anatomy of the skin
- Bones of the hands, legs and feet
- Massage techniques
- Microbiology and infection control
- Diseases and disorders of the skin
- Bacteriology, sanitation and sterilization
Manicurist Program Disclosure
Program Level: Leads to certificate in the State of Texas
Credential Level: 01
Program Length: 600 clock hour program. 5 months / 22 weeks
Program OPEID: 012268
Room / Board: Baldwin Beauty Schools does not offer on campus living
Tuition and Fees: $4800
Books and Tools: $500
Enrollment Fee: $100
Total Cost: $5400
State Licensing Fees will apply at time of scheduled written and practical exams.
EXPLANATION OF % OF NORMAL TIME
Baldwin Beauty Schools is a clock hour program and not a credit hour program. This institution informs and encourages all students to attend the 32 clock hour week and complete in normal time. Students attending full time clock hour will complete in normal time of 11 months. Circumstances such as part-time work, child care, illness, or an approved leave of absence may extend graduates past normal time and realistically complete in 12 – 14 months.
Agency this information is reported to: National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences located at:
- Complete required hours as contracted on Enrollment Agreement
- Take and pass written examination with a grade of 70 or above
- Pass all practical lab activities with 70 or letter grade C or above
- Tuition and fees to be paid 10 days prior to graduation / or satisfactory arrangements made with the institution.
- Complete exit paperwork and complete financial aid exit counseling if receiving federal student loans.