Student Instructor Program
Baldwin Beauty Schools offers an instructor training class to become a student instructor.
Student instructor training course is 750 clock hours approximately 6 1/2 months to complete.
This program is offered at both locations.
Room/ Board: Baldwin Beauty Schools does not offer on campus living
Tuition and Fees: $6000
Books and Tools: $200
Enrollment Fee: $100
Total Cost: $6300
State Licensing Fees will apply at time of scheduled written and practical exams.
- Complete required hours as contracted on Enrollment Agreement
- Take and pass written examination with a grade of 70 or above
- Pass all practical lab activities with 70 or letter grade C or above
- Tuition and fees to be paid 10 days prior to graduation / or satisfactory arrangements made with the institution.
- Complete exit paperwork and complete financial aid exit counseling if receiving federal student loans.