Books and Tools: $600
Start Dates 2019
April 30, 2019
July 23, 2019
October 15, 2019
750 Clock Hour Esthetician Course
We offer an advanced skin care and total body treatment course that covers the full-spectrum of beauty esthetics. This 22-week program includes classroom demonstration and hands-on client practical in our full-service Student Salon (open to the public).
At Baldwin Beauty Schools, we only use top brand beauty supplies for the benefit of our students and our clients, including PCA Skin and Sanitas. All students receive a supply kit which includes high-grade materials and tools.
In addition to the following curriculum basics, all students participate in our Retail Skills and Salon Business courses, which teach sales techniques, career management skills and how to build a steady client base.
- Anatomy and physiology
- Histology of the skin
- Facial and body waxing
- Treatment machines and their use includes microdermabrasion, Galvanic Skin Response, steamers/vaporizers, high-frequency tools
- Body treatments
- Product ingredients and their use
- Facial cosmetics, color theory and their application
- Massage manipulation techniques
- Microbiology and infection control
- Diseases and disorders of the skin
- Bacteriology, sanitation and sterilization
Esthetician Program Disclosure
Program Level: Leads to certificate in the State of Texas
Credential Level: 01
Program Length: 750 Clock hour program 6 months / 27 weeks
Program OPEID: 012268
Room/ Board: Baldwin Beauty Schools does not offer on campus living
Tuition and Fees: $8,600
Books and Tools: $600
Enrollment Fee: $100
Total Cost: $9,300
State Licensing Fees will apply at time of scheduled written and practical exams.
EXPLANATION OF % OF NORMAL TIME
Baldwin Beauty Schools is a clock hour program and not a credit hour program. This institution informs and encourages all students to attend the 32 clock hour week and complete in normal time. Students attending full time clock hour will complete in normal time of 11 months. Circumstances such as part-time work, child care, illness, or an approved leave of absence may extend graduates past normal time and realistically complete in 12 – 14 months.
Agency this information is reported to: National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences located at
- Complete required hours as contracted on Enrollment Agreement
- Take and pass written examination with a grade of 70 or above
- Pass all practical lab activities with 70 or letter grade C or above
- Tuition and fees to be paid 10 days prior to graduation / or satisfactory arrangements made with the institution.
- Complete exit paperwork and complete financial aid exit counseling if receiving federal student loans.