Baldwin Schools are here to help you realize your fullest potential. This is a life changing opportunity for you, and we want to make it as simple as possible to get started. There are just a few key steps to the process:
- Fill out the “Contact Form” so that we can know a little more about you
- Schedule an on-site visit to meet the team and see the school
- Apply for student aid, if necessary
Before you get started, there are a few minimum requirements you must meet prior to enrolling.
Admission Policy & Requirements at Baldwin Beauty Schools, Inc.
All prospective students requesting information on enrollment at Baldwin Beauty Schools must make an appointment with the administrator. Prior to enrollment a prospective student is given a school catalog.
- Successfully complete a personal interview with an Admissions Representative or designate. Student must be 17 or older to apply for any course offerings
- Each student must have proof of a High School Diploma or equivalent (GED). Ability to Benefit is not recognized by the school. Before a student enrolls for any course the student must provide a College degree / transcript, High School Diploma/ transcript, or GED. Home School Certificates accepted.
- A $25.00 registration fee made payable to the Texas Department of Licensing and Renewal for first time enrollees is required in the form of a debit or credit card.
- Every student must sign an Enrollment Contract and submit an enrollment fee of $100.00 Private pay students are required to make a down payment for tuition.
- Transfer students will receive credit for hours received from other schools and tuition adjusted accordingly. Transfer hours that are accepted will be considered both attempted and completed towards the student’s educational program. Baldwin Beauty Schools accepts 1000 transfer hours for Cosmetology; 375 hours for Esthetician; 300 hours for Manicurist; and the School does not accept transfer Instructor hours.
- For Instructor training program registration you must submit a copy of a current Texas Cosmetology, Esthetician, or Manicurist license.
- Newly enrolled students are required to submit 2 passport size photos Copy of a Driver’s license or State ID
- Any and all necessary documentation for students applying for Financial Aid.
- The school does not provide on-campus housing.
Baldwin Beauty Schools is a private beauty school and may refuse admission to an applicant for any reason not protected by state or federal law. A person registering at Baldwin Beauty Schools cannot be enrolled in any other cosmetology school at the same time.
New classes start approximately every 6 weeks. Please check “Start Dates” to find the next available class. Prior to starting class, you must have all financial aid paperwork completed. We are here to help. If you have questions, or need help with the paperwork, please contact us to help you get your paperwork ready.
For more help with admissions, please call (512) 441-6898