Baldwin Schools are here to help you realize your fullest potential. This is a life changing opportunity for you, and we want to make it as simple as possible to get started. There are just a few key steps to the process:
- Fill out the “Contact Form” so that we can know a little more about you
- Schedule an on-site visit to meet the team and see the school
- Apply for student aid, if necessary
Before you get started, there are a few minimum requirements you must meet prior to enrolling. The admission requirements are:
Admission Requirements at Baldwin Beauty Schools, Inc.
- Student must be 17 years of age or older. Proof is required.
- Student must provide a high school diploma or GED.
- Two small photos of yourself are required
- A $25.00 fee is required at time of registration and paid to the Texas Department of Licensing and Renewal for a state permit
- At time of enrollment all necessary and enrollment fees are required.
- Signature of acknowledgment of all terms signed on the contract
- If applying for a Pell Grant I Title IV funding the student will need to complete a FAFSA application.
New classes start approximately every 6 weeks. Please check “Start Dates” to find the next available class. Prior to starting class, you must have all financial aid paperwork completed. We are here to help. If you have questions, or need help with the paperwork, please contact us to help you get your paperwork ready.
For more help with admissions, please call (512) 441-6898